The Dutch Startup Association is looking for a new treasurer!
Dutch startups and scale-ups are united in the Dutch Startup Association (DSA). We want to make the Netherlands the #1 startup state of Europe. Where startups are not only very successful, but also more successful, grow faster and operate more internationally than anywhere else in Europe. We believe it is possible and fast! The board works together with a small executive team to realize this ambition.
The (voluntary) board of the DSA is looking for a new treasurer; an entrepreneur who knows the ins and outs of finance, has an affinity with startups and is happy to commit to the above goal.
- Is positive, strategic, has humour and the ability to put things into perspective and is able to switch quickly.
- Together with the chairman, the secretary and other board members, forms the board of DSA.
- Informs the board about the financial situation
- Ensures that sufficient financial resources are available for the activities
- Ensures the regularity and effectiveness of DSA’s expenditure
- Keeps a grip on a correct financial administration and is responsible for the
- organisation of the administrative processes and maintains contact with the agency
- to which the administrative tasks have been outsourced.
- Spends an average of 2-4 hours per week on this position
The board meets (at least) once a month and largely virtually.
More information about the DSA, the current composition and the profile of the board can be found on the website.
Interested? Send your motivation including link to your LinkedIn profile to Rinske Brand: firstname.lastname@example.org